BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 12, 2010

what is this ? u look and read ok ..

assalammualaikum =,=





          I asked u if I was PRETTY but u said NO  
   I asked u if I was FAT but u said YES OF COUSE 
I asked if u WANTED to be wit me forever but u said NO 

     I asked u if u would CRY if I walked away but u said NO
              I had heard to much , and need to leave and ,

                              as I walked away ..
                U grabbled my arm and told me to stay .
                                        U said ......
                     Ur not PRETTY,ur BEUTIFUL .



               The only things FAT,or BIG , about u is ur HEART 
I don't WANT to be wit u forever , I NEED to be wit u forever . 




And , baby , I wouldn't CRY if u walked away ...




                     I would DIE ..

0 comments: